I love essential oils! There are so many ways to use them including in the roll-on form. I use essential oils as my perfume or to create concoctions to support my family’s body systems.
Keep in mind, you can use whatever dilution ratio you want, depending on your needs. Oils for kids should be diluted according to this chart. I like to use fractionated coconut oil as my base. You can also use your own judgement for how many drops of essential oils you would like to add to your base oil. You will also need roller ball bottles like these glass roll-on bottles. Below are some ideas as to what essential oils combinations to use for your homemade roll-ons.
1. Nighttime: Combine lavender, cedarwood and clary sage
2. Calming: Stress away blend
3. Peace & Love: Peace & calming blend with rose
4. Muscle Ease: PanAway blend
5. Immunity: Thieves blend with rosemary
6. Baby Blues: Gentle baby blend and/or joy blend
7. Respiratory: R.C. blend with peppermint
8. Energy & Focus: Lemon, orange or tangerine and peppermint
9. Tummy Time: Ginger, fennel and peppermint OR digize blend
10. Owie: Tea tree, frankincense and lavender
11. Goddess: Clary sage, geranium and lavender
12. Seasonal: Lavender, lemon and peppermint
Uses for your roll-ons include – as a perfume, to soothe your muscles, or to apply to the bottoms of feet for overall body support.