Not all apple cider vinegar is the same. Only natural/ raw/ unfiltered apple cider vinegar has what is called “mother” enzymes which are key to promoting optimum health. Natural apple cider vinegar is wonderful for many reasons. It is a natural probiotic and balances the body’s ph. My go-to brand for organic apple cider vinegar is Bragg, which you can also find in various grocery stores, however I buy it in bulk and use it for so many things!
Check out these great uses for apple cider vinegar:
1. Weight Loss: Drink 2 teaspoons in water before meals to gradually lose weight
2. Bad Breath: Gargle 2 teaspoons with water for 10 seconds
3. Body Odor: Apple cider vinegar balances the skin’s ph and eliminates odor-causing bacteria. Just wipe your underarms once daily with undiluted apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball. For foot odors, soak feet in warm water with 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar and soak them for 15 minutes.
4. Acne & Age Spots: Use this homemade toner using apple cider vinegar.
6. Yeast Infections
7. Heartburn: Drink 2 teaspoons in a glass of water.
9. Diarrhea: Drink 2 teaspoons in glass of water.
11. Illness: To fight off illness, drink an apple cider vinegar “shot” with half water and half Bragg in a shot glass several times a day to fight off illness and reduce the duration and severity of illness.