The Benefits of Thieves
Essential oils are an effective and natural remedy for many things such as supporting the immune system and contributing to overall better health. Thieves essential oil blend is an especially great one for immune health!
Why Is It Called Thieves?
Thieves was created based on four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics who managed to avoid the plague with this blend.
Today’s Version Of Thieves
Inspired by this ancient legend, Young Living created a proprietary blend of clove, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon and eucalyptus radiata essential oils called Thieves. This essential oil blend is one of their best selling oils and also one of my must haves! It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and has powerful cleansing properties (which would explain why Young Living has an entire line of Thieves-infused products – from oral care to household cleaner and hand purifier).
Uses For Thieves
Thieves supports healthy immune function and can be diffused, applied topically, ingested or used in many homemade recipes.
1. May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.
2. Eucalyptus radiata may help maintain a healthy respiratory system.
3. In homemade household cleaners and DIY Thieves Spray!
4. In homemade Hand Purifier.
5. In my homemade DIY Gum & Mouth Oil.
6. Lemon, eucalyptus radiata and rosemary contain the naturally occurring constituent, limonene.
7. Clove and cinnamon contain the naturally occurring constituent eugenol.
8. Eucalyptus radiata and rosemary contain the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol.
9. Added to food or beverages to enhance flavor and as a part of a wellness regimen.
Also check out these awesome uses for thieves household cleaner!