This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
As of late, I am a big fan of charcuterie boards! I love making them, I love eating them, I love looking at them. Whenever I am hosting or bring a dish to share, a charcuterie board is my go-to. Here are some epic charcuterie ideas for holidays, parties, picnics and really any other occasion.
Epic Charcuterie Boards
I’ve included some of my own as well as some other inspiring charcuterie ideas I hope to make soon.
Basic Charcuterie Board
Nothing is basic about this one, but you can throw anything together to make up a quick, easy and crowd pleasing charcuterie board. Here are some basic charcuterie ideas:
- Meats: salami, prosciutto, pepperoni
- Cheeses: gourmet and unique cheeses, sliced cheeses, cheese cubes, spreadable cheese
- Fruit: grapes, dried fruit, cantaloupe, berries
- Nuts: seasoned nuts, gourmet nuts
- Chocolate: chocolate covered fruit, chocolate bars, chocolate covered pretzels
- Olives: Greek, Italian, green, black, gourmet olives of any kind
- Pickled Items: mini pickles, any pickled veggies
- Crackers: parmesan crisps, butter crackers, any gourmet crackers
- Dips: hummus, salsa, dips of any kind
- Dried Herbs: garnish with dried herbs or flowers
Breakfast Charcuterie Board
I love the idea of a breakfast charcuterie board. They are certainly trending this year on Pinterest! Here are some breakfast charcuterie ideas:
- Pancakes, French toast, waffles, donuts, muffins, pastries
- Syrup: maple, fruit flavored, etc.
- Butter: regular, honey butter, etc.
- Fruit: berries, mixed fruit
- Meat: bacon, sausage, plant meats
- Eggs: hardboiled or any style for quick and easy snacking
- Herbs: garnish with mint or citrus rinds
Brunch Charcuterie Board
Who doesn’t love brunch? Mix the best of both worlds into one. Choose from the above charcuterie boards plus the following brunch charcuterie ideas:
- Bread: rolls, biscuits, toast, etc.
- Eggs: hardboiled, deviled, etc.
- Veggies: fresh veggies, bite sized veggies
- Dips: pesto, salsa, hollandaise, horseradish, etc.
- Cheeses and meats
- Fresh herbs for garnish
Candy Charcuterie Board
What a great idea for holidays and parties! Check out the holiday-specific charcuterie ideas below.
Dessert Charcuterie Board
Who doesn’t love a beautifully plated dessert? I am the kind of person who loves to sample sweets, so this is perfect for those who love to nibble on chocolate or candy. How cute is the S’mores charcuterie idea?
Chocolate Charcuterie Board
A chocolate lover’s dream! I love this idea for Valentine’s Day or date night in. What is your favorite chocolate treat?
4th of July Charcuterie Board
4th of July is almost here! What a great idea to make a patriotic charcuterie board filled with red, white and blue goodies!
Fall Charcuterie Board
Not long after summer will fall be upon us. I love this idea as an autumn charcuterie board that is festive and fun.
Halloween Charcuterie Board
I love the idea of a Halloween charcuterie board! What a great idea for a Halloween party.
Christmas Charcuterie Board
Christmas is my favorite time to make a charcuterie board. This is a cute idea making it into the shape of a tree. I love adding fresh rosemary sprigs to mine.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more inspiring ideas like these.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.