This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
Movember is here! Who is participating? Maybe you, your hubby, son, neighbor, coworker or friends are letting their beard grow out this month. I am sure there is someone you know who is not shaving their beard this month (for a great cause)! But how do you keep those beards under control? Check out these beard-taming oils for Movember!
These homemade beard-taming oil recipes are just what you need for taming that Movember stash and beard. All you need is a collection of essential oils that you mix together in a carrier oil. Add to a dropper bottle and you are all set for Movember! Add to your beard as needed or before grooming and brushing.
Beard-Taming Oils For Movember:
- 1–2 drops Wintergreen essential oil and 2–3 drops Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil
- 5 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil and 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 5 drops Bergamot essential oil and 3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil, 1 drop Helichrysum essential oil, 1 drop Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, 1 drop Citrus Fresh essential oil, and 2 drops Australian Blue essential oil
- 1 drop Wintergreen essential oil, 2 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil, 1 drop Valor essential oil, 3 drops Shutran essential oil, 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil, 4 drops Lavender essential oil, 1 drop Believe essential oil, 2 drops Build Your Dream essential oil, and 3 drops Magnify Your Purpose essential oil
With the holidays upon us, these are also unique handmade gifts that you can make in bulk or customized to your family and friend’s personalities. Which recipe are you making first?
You can also easily make these into balms, sprays and soaps with a few extra added ingredients.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.