Homemade baby wipes will save you money and they are all natural and safe for baby’s skin. Store-bought baby wipes can be so expensive and not-so-natural. Here is an easy and cheap way to make your own baby wipes.
What you need:
- 1 1/4 cup filtered or distilled hot water
- 1 tablespoon 100% aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 1 teaspoon castile soap
- 1 teaspoon Bragg apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- One roll of paper towels
- Wipes container
- Cut the paper towel roll in thirds (horizontally) with a large sharp knife. Remove the cardboard tube in the center. Place one roll inside your wipes container (save the other two for later).
- Mix the hot water, aloe vera gel, witch hazel, castile soap, apple cider vinegar and lavender essential oil together.
- Pour your mixture evenly over the paper towel roll in your container.
These are great and have saved me so much money! I also do not have to worry about what is inside my baby’s wipes.
You might also enjoy: