This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
Homemade baby wipes will save you money and they are all natural and safe for baby’s skin. Store-bought baby wipes can be so expensive and not-so-natural. Here is an easy and cheap way to make your own baby wipes.
The only downside to homemade baby wipes is that you should use each batch within a week or else they start to go rancid. Or use a natural preservative to make them last longer.
Homemade Baby Wipes
What you need:
- 1 1/4 cup filtered or distilled hot water
- 1 tablespoon 100% aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 1 teaspoon castile soap
- 1 teaspoon Bragg apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- One roll of paper towels
- Wipes container
- Cut the paper towel roll in thirds (horizontally) with a large sharp knife. Remove the cardboard tube in the center. Place one roll inside your wipes container (save the other two for later).
- Mix the hot water, aloe vera gel, witch hazel, castile soap, apple cider vinegar and lavender essential oil together.
- Pour your mixture evenly over the paper towel roll in your container.
These are great and have saved me so much money! I also do not have to worry about what is inside my baby’s wipes.
You might also enjoy:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.