This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission that will go towards supporting All Natural & Good.
Homemade eyeliner is a healthier alternative to those toxic makeups out there. It also saves you money!
Have you ever wondered what ingredients are in your makeup? Or that those ingredients can be toxic to your health?
Here is how you can make homemade eyeliner for cheap! It is all natural, naturally colored and easy to remove.
What you will need: (This recipe makes 10 eyeliners – adjust as needed)
- Mason jar
- 1/4 ounce beeswax
- 1 ounce coconut oil
- 20 activated charcoal capsules
- Optional: 5 drops lavender essential oil
- Open activated charcoal capsules and pour charcoal into the mason jar.
- Add the coconut oil and beeswax into the mason jar and microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until melted but not scolding hot. *You can also add the mason jar to a pot of boiling water to melt the ingredients as a healthier method* I make sure to use a mason jar designated to making eye liner since the excess beeswax will stick and I do not recommend pouring it down your sink.
- Next, add the essential oils and swirl until well mixed.
- Add to your containers and let it harden sitting out or in the fridge.
Also check out Copy Cat Burt’s Bees Lip Balm!
Does this project seem too complicated and time consuming? Check out my favorite non-toxic eyeliners below: