I remember there was a time when I was like most normal people with a cabinet full of chemical cleaners for all sorts of things…toilet bowl cleaner, shower cleaner, stain remover, cleaning spray, window cleaner, etc. until I learned how many chemicals are in these cleaners.
But those days are long gone since becoming a mom when I decided I wanted to detox my life and home by switching to all natural and non-toxic everything! The disappointing reality is that those name-brand cleaners contain tons of chemicals but not one of them is written on the label. That is because they don’t have to. These toxic chemicals are harmful to our environment, children and pets.
Some people argue that natural cleaners aren’t as effective, but that is not the case for me when I use Thieves Household Cleaner. I tossed all of my chemicals cleaners and hand gloves because I don’t need either to clean my home anymore!
What is Thieves Household Cleaner?
Thieves Household Cleaner is an all natural, non-toxic cleaner that is powerful and effective. This highly concentrated cleaner is made with plant-based and mineral-based ingredients in addition to powerful essential oils like Thieves.
You know what my cleaning cabinet consists of now? Thieves household cleaner and a spray bottle. Yep, that’s it! Thieves Household Cleaner truly is an amazing all-purpose cleaner.
What’s even more wonderful? IT’S FRUGAL!
Since Thieves Household Cleaner is a concentrate, most cleaning can be done using the 30:1 ratio, which means just one 64 ounce bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner amounts to around 128 30 ounce spray bottles of all-purpose natural cleaner.
This comes out to 88 cents per bottle, which is even cheaper than what you can find at your nearest dollar store. And if you want it to be even cheaper at 67 cents per bottle, you can become a Young Living wholesale member and receive wholesale prices on all natural products and essential oils for your home and family.
Ways to Use Thieves Household Cleaner:
- Diluted with water in a spray bottle as an all-purpose cleaner to clean countertops, bathroom vanities, cabinets, surfaces and stains.
- For deep or stubborn stains, just use it undiluted directly on the stain.
- Add a capful to your laundry as an effective laundry detergent and stain remover or added to your laundry detergent as a laundry booster.
- To clean bathrooms, sinks, tubs, showers and toilets.
- For carpet stains, undiluted or diluted, depending on the stain or spill. It removes the odors too!
- To clean household appliances.
- To clean trash cans and diaper pails.
- To clean mirrors and windows.
- To clean floors. I add 1/2 capful diluted with water to my iRobot Braava 380t Mopping Robot – Robotic Mop and let him go to work on my wood floors and tile!
- As a carpet cleaner. Just dilute to your liking and add to a carpet cleaning machine.
- To clean dishes, add a capful to your load in the dishwasher.
- To wipe down baby gear and toys!
Also check out DIY Thieves Spray