This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission that will go towards supporting All Natural & Good.
There are so many amazing benefits of infant massage, as silly as it may sound. I massage all three of my kids and have since birth.
The benefits of infant massage include:
- Calms & Relaxes
- Alleviates Colic*
- Promotes Restful Sleep
- Supports Immune System
- Healthy Weight Gain*
- Promotes Healing of Prematurity*
- Relieves Gas Pains*
- Builds Self-Esteem
- Builds Self-Soothing Skills*
- Develops Learning & Neuro-Pathways*
Using Lavender promotes a restful night’s sleep.
Use the dilution chart below:
- These are benefits of massage and not essential oils
- Some oils in Thieves may not be safe for young children
- Check out our following posts to learn more about infant massage with essential oils:
- Essential Oils For Babies
- Calm Children Naturally With Essential Oils