This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
There are so many amazing benefits of infant massage, as silly as it may sound. I massage all three of my kids and have since birth.
Some people swear by infant massage – similarly, like those who swear by getting their baby’s spine adjusted at the chiropractor. Pair massage with essential oils and the whole family can benefits from it’s calming effects and other health benefits.
The benefits of infant massage include:
- Calms & Relaxes
- Alleviates Colic*
- Promotes Restful Sleep
- Supports Immune System
- Healthy Weight Gain*
- Promotes Healing of Prematurity*
- Relieves Gas Pains*
- Builds Self-Esteem
- Builds Self-Soothing Skills*
- Develops Learning & Neuro-Pathways*
Infant massage is easy and free! By incorporating coconut oil and essential oils, some of the benefits listed above will become enhanced.
Using Lavender promotes a restful night’s sleep.
Use the dilution chart below:
- These are benefits of massage and not essential oils
- Some oils in Thieves may not be safe for young children
- Check out our following posts to learn more about infant massage with essential oils:
- Essential Oils For Babies
- Calm Children Naturally With Essential Oils
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.