This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
This DIY cooling cucumber toner naturally smooths and softens the skin. Cucumber helps balance the pH of your skin as well as calm puffiness. I find this facial toner really soothing after being out in the sun too.
I love facial toner and if I am ever traveling or on the go, I take a little bit of toner with me in a TSA-approved travel bottle and use this as a way to cleanse my face without needed a bunch of facial products to take with me.
I love the cooling sensation of this DIY cooling cucumber toner. This one should be stored in the fridge, but you can also check out our recipe for rose water toner if that is more your style. I definitely like this one to cool down after a day at the beach or in sun.
What you need:
- 1/2 cucumber – peel and chopped
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons distilled water
- Blend the ingredients in a blender.
- Use a filter or cheese cloth to remove excess solid contents.
- Add to a glass bottle with lid (like a mason jar).
- Store toner in the fridge for optimal freshness. It should last a few weeks or more!
How to use:
Apply with a cotton ball as needed.
Also check out this 3 ingredient facial toner (no refrigeration needed)
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.