This post may contain affiliate links.
This DIY cooling cucumber toner naturally smooths and softens the skin. Cucumber helps balance the pH of your skin as well as calm puffiness. I find this facial toner really soothing after being out in the sun too.
What you need:
- 1/2 cucumber – peel and chopped
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons distilled water
- Blend the ingredients in a blender.
- Use a filter or cheese cloth to remove excess solid contents.
- Add to a glass bottle with lid (like a mason jar).
- Store toner in the fridge for optimal freshness. It should last a few weeks or more!
How to use:
Apply with a cotton ball.
Also check out this 3 ingredient facial toner (no refrigeration needed)