Homemade rose water toner is super easy to make! Be careful of those store-bought rose water toners, they may contain synthetic fragrances or fake ingredients. How about some real rose?!?
What you need:
- 1/4 cup witch hazel
- 1/4 cup rose water (see below for recipe)
- 5 drops rose essential oil – Rose essential oil is expensive but amazing. You can substitute for another floral oil like lavender instead if you want.
For the rose water toner:
- 2 cups rose petals (organic, if possible)
- 3 cups distilled water
- To make the rose water, bring the water and rose petals to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 45 minutes.
- Once cooled, stain the rose water using a cheese cloth or coffee filter.
- Combine with the witch hazel and essential oil and store it a spray bottle or container.