This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
Homemade rose water toner is super easy to make! Be careful of those store-bought rose water toners, they may contain synthetic fragrances or fake ingredients. How about some real rose?!?
Made with real roses and real rose essential oil, this facial toner is a real treat. What a great handmade gift idea or simply a homemade product you want to make for yourself.
Homemade Rose Water Toner
What you need:
- 1/4 cup witch hazel
- 1/4 cup rose water (see below for recipe)
- 5 drops rose essential oil – Rose essential oil is expensive but amazing. You can substitute for another floral oil like lavender instead if you want. It takes thousands of roses to make a bottle of rose oil, so makes sense right?
For the rose water toner:
- 2 cups organic rose petals or rose buds
- 3 cups distilled water
- To make the rose water, bring the water and rose petals to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 45 minutes.
- Once cooled, strain the rose water using a cheese cloth or coffee filter.
- Combine with the witch hazel and essential oil and store it a glass spray bottle or container. Products with essential oils do best in a glass.
Also check out this Cooling Cucumber Facial Toner Recipe!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.