DIY poo-pourri spray is a fantastic idea! If you aren’t familiar, it is a naturally-scented spray that you use in the toilet bowl before you go #2, hence the name “poo-pourri”. With two stinky males in my house, it is very much necessary! I know a little bottle of poo-pourri can be expensive, so when it was time for a refill, I decided to make my own. It is really easy and dirt cheap!
What you need:
2. 1 teaspoon witch hazel or vodka (to blend with the oils so it doesn’t separate – since oils and water do not mix)
3. 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oils – I like Lavender, Joy, Gentle Baby, Citrus Fresh or a blend of Peppermint and Lemon
4. Water – to top it off
- Add the witch hazel/vodka to the spray bottle.
- Add your essential oils.
- Top it off with water and shake gently.
- Voila! Shake gently before use just like you would with regular poo-pourri.
You might also enjoy: DIY Citronella Floating Candle Bowl