This post may contain affiliate links.
This Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili recipe is so good that I make this meal at least once a week! Ever since I got the instant pot I have been making this easy and healthy vegetarian chili once a week! Even without meat, it is still super hearty and delicious!
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (I prefer white pepper)
- 1 small can diced green chilis
- 3 15(ish) ounces of beans, rinsed and drained (I like to use 1 can of black beans, 1 can of kidney beans and 1 can of pinto beans as a nice, tasty variety)
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup beer (lager) or water if you don’t have beer handy
- Optional for toppings – sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado, chives or tortilla chips
- Select saute on the instant pot.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic and bell pepper and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the spices, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the remaining ingredients except toppings, secure the lid and select pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- Once ready, use a quick release before removing the lid.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve hot.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy: