This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission that will go towards supporting All Natural & Good.
Instant pot vodka penne is a quick and yummy recipe that I love. The instant pot is one of a mom’s best friends! Pair it with some wine while cooking quick and healthy dinners, even better 😉
This instant pot vodka penne recipe is so good and only takes about 15 minutes total! Ain’t no mama got time to cook all day! This recipe is a little spicy, but you can omit the pepper or use less if you want. We always have plenty of leftovers too!
What you need:
- 1 pound penne pasta (or you can substitute for another pasta such as rigatoni)
- 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1 diced onion
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Select “saute” on the instant pot. Add the olive oil, onion, garlic and red pepper flakes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the vodka and mix well. Cook it down for 2 minutes or so. Add the canned diced tomatoes, pasta, salt and water.
- Put on the lid and lock it into place. Be sure it is on correctly for pressure cooking.
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes then do a quick release according to the instant pot directions.
- Add the cream, grated cheese and parsley and mix. Enjoy!
- Serve it with my freezable garlic bread.
Here’s another Instant Pot recipe you might enjoy: