This post may contain affiliate links.
This copy cat Burt’s Bees lip balm recipe is seriously amazing! Who loves Burt’s Bees lip balm as much as I do?
Here is my recipe for copy cat Burt’s Bees lip balm! Best part is, it is a fraction of the cost to make it than buy it!
What you will need: (This recipe makes 20 burt’s bees lip balms, so adjust as needed – a great gift idea too)
- Lip Balm container
- Mason jar
- 1/2 ounce beeswax pellets
- 2 ounces coconut oil
- 4 drops rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- Put the coconut oil and beeswax in a mason jar and microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until melted but not scolding hot. I make sure to use a mason jar designated to making lip balm since the excess beeswax will stick and I do not recommend pouring it down your sink.
- Next, add the essential oils and swirl until well mixed.
- Add to your lip balm containers and let it harden sitting out or in the fridge 🙂
You might also enjoy: