This post contains affiliate links.
Freezable garlic bread is a must have in every freezer. This is such a great recipe! Garlic bread makes the perfect side for pasta dishes and so much more! No more last minute trips to the store to pick up a loaf of garlic bread. This freezer recipe is amazing! Always have garlic bread ready to heat right at home.
What you need:
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 stick of butter (or 8 tablespoons) – room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (add more for extra garlic taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the butter, oil, parsley, garlic, garlic powder and salt to create a paste.
- Cut the Loaf into equal pieces.
- Spread the butter mix over each piece of bread.
- Transfer the bread to a baking sheet and stick in the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until the butter mix hardens a bit.
- Lastly, portion out your garlic bread in freezer bags.
When you are ready for some fresh baked garlic bread, bake the bread on a baking sheet for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Learn how to make homemade spaghetti from scratch to serve with your garlic bread!
Try my 10 minute homemade butter recipe to use in your freezable garlic bread recipe!