This is a review of the Heka Living essential oils diffuser. I will discuss the pros and cons of the Heka Living Essential Oil Diffuser below. Here’s the deal, I am a big fan of essential oils and I have used many different types of diffusers before, so I believe this post to be very honest.
Heka Living Essential Oil Diffuser Review:
- It has a bright clock with 12 and 24 hour options (although not very clear or readable for me).
- It has 2 light settings if you prefer it lit up while in use or to use it as a night light.
- It has multiple mist settings – 30, 60, 120 and 180 minute settings.
- It has a larger water capacity than many other diffusers (400ml).
- It mists a lot while running.
- The clock isn’t very readable and is too bright for my taste if I want to use it at night while trying to sleep.
- The clock also has to be reset whenever you unplug it and plug it in somewhere else. This is an issue for me because I like to diffuse in different rooms and areas in my home instead of leaving it in the same place plugged in all the time. I would like to be able to move it without resetting the clock.
- I wish there was an option for turning the clock off while it is in use since it is too bright when I want to use it at bedtime.
- I wish this would have more options for run time, especially since it has the capacity to do so. I would enjoy it more if I could let it run all night without having to get up and push the mist button after it stops misting after 180 minutes.
- When my package arrived, I took the diffuser out and heard something shuffling around in the base of the diffuser and it looks as though a battery or some metal part is disconnected and just shuffling around in the base. I am not sure what it is but it didn’t give me a great first impression.
- This post is sponsored by Heka Living