This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
These DIY lavender and chamomile bath melts are seriously amazing! I love adding one to my bath to relax and unwind. It’s definitely part of my self-care routine.
I love taking baths, especially when I can use all natural products that will make my skin soft and smooth! These homemade lavender & chamomile bath melts are fun to make. Did I mention they also make great gifts?
DIY Lavender Chamomile Bath Melts Recipe:
What you need:
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- Lavender essential oil
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 teaspoon chamomile tea leaves
- Silicone heart molds
- Grate the cocoa butter with a fine cheese grater in a glass bowl.
- Add the shea butter to the cocoa butter then place the glass bowl on top of a pan of hot water.
- Stir the contents until melted then remove from heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chamomile tea leaves (I use loose leaf tea) and 1 teaspoon of dried lavender.
- Stir it up then pour into the silicone molds.
- Next, add 2 drops of lavender essential oil to each mold.
- Place the molds in the fridge until hardened.
Add to your bath as a way to relax and get soft & smooth skin.
Other posts you might enjoy:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.