This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
There are many benefits to using an exercise ball during pregnancy, labor and even postpartum.
The benefits of using an exercise ball during pregnancy, labor and postpartum include:
- Improves posture
- Relieves back pain and discomfort
- Improves balance
- Helps baby descend into the pelvis to prepare for labor
- Relieves pregnancy pains
- Opens up the hips and pelvis
- Shorten labor and reduce labor pains
- Help the perineum area heal
- To sit on while breastfeeding without hurting your back
How to use the exercise ball:
- To sit on – sit on your ball instead of a chair or couch
- Rock back and fourth with your hips
- Lightly bounce up and down
You might also enjoy:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.