As a mama of three kids under four years old, I can tell you that life is pretty crazy and being a mom is a hard job! There are some things I cannot live without for my own sanity and well being of my family. If you are looking for the perfect gift for a mom in your life, check out my tops pick below!
1. Instant Pot – My husband got me one for Christmas, just a few days after giving birth to my third child. At first I was so unmotivated to even open the box since I was seriously sleep deprived and healing from birth. But once I got settled in and back into my routine, I use the instant pot at least a few times a week, if not once a day! I love to cook and I really miss making every meal from scratch, but I just do not have the time! One or more kids is always crying or creating chaos in the house when I am trying to prepare dinner. The instant pot cuts cooking time down so you can make healthy and homemade meals almost instantly! I have been able to condense 1-2 hour recipes to under 30 minutes from start to finish! I promise the mom in your life will love it!
2. Essential Oil Diffuser – I cannot live without my diffusers! I have one in every room of my house including my kid’s rooms! It is perfect for keeping immune systems strong, humidifying, supporting upper respiratory health, promoting restful sleep and simply creating an all natural fragrance in your home. Pair it with some quality essential oils and you won’t be disappointed!
3. Le Creuset Cast-Iron French (Dutch) Oven – I am obsessed with cast iron cookware! Not only is it healthier, it can last a lifetime! My favorite brand is Le Creuset. Although pricey, it is totally worth it!
4. Simplehuman Dish Rack – Having a dishwasher is certainly a life-saver, but as a busy mom, I am still doing a ton of hand washing of dishes! From breast pump parts to sip cups and pots and pans, this dish drying rack has been the best one I have ever owned! It fits nicely in my small kitchen and holds a ton!
5. Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell – Another one of my favorite gifts is the Ring doorbell! As a stay-at-home mom, I like to feel safe while I am home alone with my kids while my husband is at work. The Ring allows me to see who is coming around my home from my phone, even when I am not there! It helps me keep tabs on my packages, solicitors and visitors.
6. Echo Smart Speaker – The Echo/Alexa is a nice addition to any home. I use it to play music and when I am having a crazy busy evening trying to put the kids to bed, I will have it read my kids a bed time story.
7. Hydro Flask 32 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle – I use my stainless steel water bottles every single day! They are worth every penny because they last a long time, they are healthier than using plastic bottles and saves you money if you can fill it up at home with filtered water from your tap. I love the water I get from my Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ESSENCE ROES-50)!
8. – Don’t let mom go without her coffee! I am not a fan of plastic coffee makers or coffee pods in plastic containers that will leach into my fresh hot coffee. A french press is so simple to use, is healthier and cheaper than other coffee makers. I use mine every day!
9. Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush – I must be honest, sometimes I feel like I neglect my teeth because I do not have a lot of time to thoroughly brush them. I love that this toothbrush does all the work for me and my dentist is always happy with my teeth.
10. Tiny Trucker Co. Mama Trucker Hat – Every mom needs a mom trucker hat! Whether I haven’t washed my hair in days, I’m rocking that messy bun, I am working out or spending the day having fun in the sun with my family, I need my trucker hat!