DIY monster away spray is perfect for kids!
This is such a fun activity to do with your kids when they start developing fears of monsters under their bed and other creatures in their bedroom. Let them pick out a spray bottle that they can decorate. Add stickers or whatever else to make it personal and fun!
What you need:
- Spray bottle (dollar stores are a great place for these)
- Essential oils (I like lavender to help promote restful sleep – a win win for moms 🙂 )
* I use 5 drops of essential oils for every cup of water
- Add the essential oils to the spray bottle.
- Top off with water.
- Shake well before each use and spray under the bed, on linens or wherever the monsters might be lurking 🙂