This post may contain affiliate links.
Better than any hot chocolate out there is a drink called sipping chocolate! Sipping chocolate is a rich and healthy European drink. With tons of chocolate flavor, minimal sugar and 6 whole grams of fiber per serving, it is the preferred drink over hot chocolate.
Here is a simple recipe for homemade sipping chocolate that you can use at home.
What you will need:
- 1 cup 100% cocoa/cocao powder
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon organic salt
- Optional – Peppermint Vitality Oil – Add a few drops to this mix to make it a festive holiday drink!
- Mix 1 cup cocoa powder, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a mixing bowl.
- Put the sipping chocolate mix in your favorite tin or mason jar.
- To make a quick cup of yummy sipping chocolate, add 3 tablespoons of mix into a hot cup of milk or your favorite non-dairy milk substitute.
- Top with whipped cream for a totally gourmet drink!
Don’t feel like making your own? Purchase my favorite sipping chocolate here!