This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
These dark chocolate gingerbread truffles are the perfect gluten-free holiday treat! Next time you find yourself dazed and confused over what to make for an upcoming cookie exchanges or holiday party, look no further! These dark chocolate gingerbread truffles are great for everyone, including those with special dietary needs.
Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles Recipe
Ingredients: (makes 12 truffles)
- 6 ounces finely chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon yacon syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 2 drops Ginger essential oil
- 1 drop Clove essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg essential oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Simmer the coconut oil, yacon syrup, coconut milk and salt in a pot or pan.
- Add the dark chocolate pieces and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the essential oils and stir.
- Refrigerate mixture for 2 hours, then with an ice cream scooper or spoon, make 12 balls.
- Roll each in the palms of your hands like you would with meatballs.
- Then, coat each truffle ball with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm. These will keep in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Here’s another recipe you might like:
Dairy-Free, Guilt-Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.