DIY reed diffusers are both inexpensive and fun to make! Reed diffusers are popular decorative air fresheners that you can put around your home. You can make it all natural by using essential oils using the recipe below.
To make your own reed diffuser you will need:
- A glass container – you can buy unique reed diffuser bottles or reuse a glass container you already have (learn how to remove the label/sticker from your glass containers HERE)
- Reed sticks
- Essential oils
- Splash of vodka
- 1/4 cup water
- Drop about 12 drops of essential oils into the diffuser bottle (more for a strong scent).
- Add a splash od vodka to mix with the essential oils.
- Top it off with the water.
- Add the reed sticks and rotate them when the scent begins to fade, about once a week.
Other posts you may enjoy: