This post may contain affiliate links.
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are highly concentrated, aromatic essences of plants. They are made using a distillation process. Essential oils have been used since biblical times! Learn about the history of essential oils by reading this post.
Essential Oils Are Used To:
* Support body systems (immune system, digestive system, endocrine system, etc.)
* Support the body’s natural defenses
* Support a normal mood
* Boost stamina and energy
* Help manage normal stresses we experience in life
* Support mental clarity
* Promote overall health and wellness
Find out more about the uses of essential oils by reading this post.
My Choice of Essential Oils
There was a time not long ago when essential oils were unheard of. Nowadays, there are essential oil companies popping up everywhere and you can now buy them almost anywhere. I can tell you that years ago, that was not the case.
I started using essential oils 10 years ago, so I consider myself to be very experienced. When it comes to the health of myself and my family, I want only the best. I will even pay more for it.
Why do I love Young Living essential oils?
I like knowing where my oils come from, where the farm is, how the seeds are grown and how the oils are processed from start to finish. I’d like to know if pesticides were used or if they are distilled using chemicals (because I don’t want that).
In my search for the perfect essential oils, I couldn’t look passed Young Living. I was amazed to find they have also been around for 20+ years! They have the experience and research to prove their loyalty and commitment to 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils.
I was shocked to discover that they are the ONLY essential oil company with their own farms offering a seed to seal guarantee. They own over 50 farms across the world! Young Living farms are ORGANIC and the weeds are hand-picked! They do not use pesticides or chemicals during any part of the production of their essential oils.
Not only that, but I have been amazed by how heathy I have become since using Young Living oils.
Lavender, oh lavender, I have never slept better in my life.
The Progessence Plus oil? I use it daily for hormonal support!
Gentle Baby oil? My favorite for calming myself and three kids.
The infamous Thieves blend for immune support? Do not even get me started on my obsession! I can’t live without Thieves in a household of three little ones who are around a lot of germs.
My husband cannot function without his PanAway blend to soothe his muscles after his workouts. The list goes on and on for me!
How Can You Get These Oils?
You can’t find Young Living products in a store. They are a referral-based company committed to helping their members better the health of themselves and their families and allowing their members to share their experiences with others. They also provide wonderful rewards and business opportunities to its members.
There are 1 of 2 ways you can purchase Young Living essential oils and other products:
- Become a RETAIL CUSTOMER. This is pretty straight forward. Retail customers can purchase products at retail price. Keep in mind, you won’t be able to get the premium starter kit for $160 (which retails for over $300). You can become a retail customer by clicking HERE.
Become a WHOLESALE MEMBER with one of the starter kits (I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit for $160). Wholesale members get wholesale prices, which is 24% off retail. As a wholesale member, there is NO obligation to sell and no annual fees like most wholesale memberships (Costco, Sams Club, etc). Some people only sign up for the wholesale prices with no intention to sell. However, you will find that sometimes the products sell themselves! Wholesale members are already set up to earn an income. This income can cover the cost of the products you buy or it can become a part or full time business. The only requirement to maintain an active wholesale membership is to spend 50PV/year (PV stands for personal volume. Personal volume is usually dollar for dollar so this equates to $50 a year). You already achieve this when you buy the Premium Starter Kit, so you would be set for the year! Over 90% of Young Living members start with the Premium Starter Kit. This amazing kit includes 11 5 ml bottles of essential oils (Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, Copaiba, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, DiGize, R.C. and Stress Away), an all-in-one home diffuser, a roller ball fitment (to turn any bottle into a roll-on), two 2 ounce packets of NingXia Red (a powerful antioxidant drink), 10 essential oil samples, 10 sample bottles so you can share with your friends and so much more! You can learn more about the membership in detail HERE or:
1. Choose your membership: Select “Member” so you can purchase the Premium Starter Kit and start getting 24% off! Select your country and language. Next, I would greatly appreciate if you use my member number (2524457) under the referral section if it isn’t there already. This gives me credit for helping you get started and allows me to be there for you as your sponsor.
2. Fill out your name, address, and contact information.
3. Create your username, password and PIN. You will use them to log into your Young Living account and place any future orders. Note – Your username and password must meet the requirements. Sometimes people get stuck here when they pick a username already taken or are missing a requirement for their password and have trouble continuing to create their account.
4. Select your starter kit: I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit because it is the best value and includes everything you need to get started! You also have 4 diffuser options to choose from: the Home Diffuser, the Dew Drop Diffuser, the Rainstone Diffuser (a $45 upgrade) or the Aria Diffuser (a $100 upgrade).
5. Optional: Sign up for the frequent buyers’ program called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your starter kit first and join ER at a later time if you want.
6. Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
7. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER! I’ve had some people accidentally forget to click “Submit” at the bottom of their order. You want to make sure you complete all steps for your order so that your kit arrives when you expected it!
1. Lavender: Promotes calmness and relaxation. Supports a healthy nervous system and healthy skin. Complements body and skin care products.
2. Peppermint: Supports gastrointestinal system comfort, promotes healthy bowel function, enhances healthy gut function and supports the digestive system.
3. Lemon: Supports a healthy digestive and immune system. Enhances flavors of food and water.
4. Frankincense: Highly regarded since ancient times, it is rejuvenating and supports healthy, aging skin and normal mood. It is grounding and supports inner balance. It calms and soothes the body and mind.
5. Copaiba: Promotes calmness and wellness, can be used as a daily health regimen. Supports healthy digestion, immune health, the body’s natural response to injury or irritation.
6. PanAway (a blend of wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint essential oils): Supports a healthy muscular-skeletal system. Soothing and stimulating.
7. Thieves (a blend of clove, cinnamon bark, lemon, eucalyptus radiata and rosemary essential oils): Supports the immune system. Great for cleaning or in a DIY Thieves Spray.
8. Purification (a blend of citronella, lemongrass, lavandin, rosemary, tea tree and myrtle essential oils): Freshens air, eliminates odors and deodorize carpets. Promotes healthy looking skin.
9. DiGize (a blend of tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise and patchouli essential oils): Supports digestion and wellness.
10. R.C. (a blend of cypress, spruce and 3 eucalyptus essential oils): Supports the respiratory system.
11. Stress Away (a blend of copaiba, lime, cedar wood, vanilla, ocotea and lavender essential oils): Combats normal everyday stresses. Promotes calmness and relaxation.
- Disclaimer: These statements and the content on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or disease. Please be aware of essential oil’s proper usage and precautions. Consult a medical professional for medical advice. Some essential oils are not safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women, children or those with medical issues or unusually sensitive skin. Some oils are also sensitive to sunlight. Use essential oils at your own risk. Use of recommendations is at the choice of the reader. This website is not intended to substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. This is an educational website. Posts on this website are based off of personal experiences only. I am not a doctor and cannot prescribe oils. I cannot diagnose, treat or cure you.