This post may contain affiliate links.
DIY Young Living ClaraDerm spray is so easy to make and it saves you money!
Who loves Young Living’s ClaraDerm spray? It is invigorating, relieves irritation, comforts stressed skin before and after childbirth and is really gentle. It is also quite pricey! So below is a recipe to make your own DIY claraderm spray.
To make DIY Young Living ClaraDerm spray you will need:
- A 2 ounce amber glass spray bottle (amber is necessary to preserve the compounds of the essential oils)
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Witch hazel
- Essential Oils – Myrrh, Tea Tree, Lavender, Frankincense, Roman Chamomile and Helichrysum
- Add 2 teaspoons of witch hazel to the bottle
- Add 2 drops of each essential oil
- Top it off with fractionated coconut oil
- Shake before use then spray on affected area a few times
You might also like: