This post may contain affiliate links.
This easy homemade caesar salad dressing is so delicious and doesn’t require a raw egg! I think it is the most delicious caesar dressing I have EVER had.
To make this easy homemade caesar salad dressing you will need:
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (usually 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used Trader Joe’s reduced fat, eggless, but any mayo works fine)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Stir it all up and use it in your favorite recipes calling for caesar dressing. Enjoy!
You might also like these 2 minutes essential oil infused salad dressing recipes!