This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
This homemade all natural ant killer will help keep pests at bay without the use of toxic chemicals. We all get ants inside or around our home at some point or another right? They are annoying and often hard to get rid of. My biggest concern as a mom is making sure I am not exposing my kids to toxic chemicals or put them at risk for coming in contact with things like chemical ant killers and traps.
When you’ve tried everything under the sun and can’t seem to get rid of the ants, this natural ant killer always works for us. They will take this “food” back to their colony to feed the other ants. The borax kills the ants but the sweetness of the corn syrup tastes great to them.
I’ve also found that this ant killer works great for other pests too – like roaches.
Here is how to make homemade all natural ant killer:
What you need:
- Simply make a mixture of equal parts and corn syrup.
- Put the mixture in a plastic mason jar lid.
- Place the lids in problem areas and the ants will be drawn to it.
- The ants will transport the mixture to their colony to feed the others which should take care of your ant problems once and for all!
- Also check out: DIY Natural Roach Killer
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.