The Momwich is a sandwich created by my husband who knows I get hangry quite often. While I was running errands and picking the kids up from school, he whipped up this gourmet sandwich and it was the bomb!
To be quite honest, it is the best sandwich I have had in a long time. It tastes like it came right from a gourmet sandwich shop or deli.
Here is the recipe for the Momwich:
- A panini maker
- Sourdough bread
- Sliced deli turkey
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
- Sliced organic tomato
- Sliced organic cucumber
- Thinly sliced onion
- Organic kosher dill pickles
- Sliced black olives
- Sliced kalamata olives
- Organic mayonnaise
- Organic mustard (I used yellow, but you can use any kind)
- Add butter to one side of each slice of sourdough bread.
- Place the bread on the panini skillet with butter side down, then stack the ingredients.
- Place a slice of bread on top with butter side up facing the top skillet plate.
- Use the panini maker according to the directions indicated.
You might also enjoy: