This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission that will go towards supporting All Natural & Good.
How cute is this hand print flower craft for Mother’s Day? Whether you are a teacher, parent, grandparent or babysitter, this is the perfect craft for the kiddos to do and give to that mom in your life.
This Mother’s Day hand print flower craft uses a few supplies and is best done with the help of a hot glue gun.
What you need:
- Paint the wooden dowels with green paint and allow them to dry.
- While the dowels are drying, cut out green leaves with construction paper. I used a cookie cutter to make mine since I am not the best artist (pictured below).
- Have your child/children make a hand print on a piece of colored construction paper.
- Cut out the hand print.
- When the dowel is dry, hot glue the leaf to the dowel (flower stem) as well as the hand print.
- Optional: Include a cute note or poem on the flower’s leaf.