VitaClay chicken tortilla soup is the perfect meal for those cozy winter evenings. It tastes just like the chicken tortilla soup I have had at many Mexican restaurants.
There are many variations to this recipe and you can add and top it with whatever you’d like!
The VitaClay is a non-toxic, organic multi-cooker and stock pot and also my new favorite cooker for soups and stews. It cooks faster than a slow cooker, preserving the nutrients and flavors of your meals.
To make VitaClay chicken tortilla soup you will need:
- 1-2 pounds cooked or raw chicken
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- Whole or minced garlic
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Toppings – fresh squeezed lime juice, sour cream, shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips
- VitaClay organic cooker – Save 10% with code ALLNATURALANDGOOD10 at checkout
- Add all of the ingredients to the VitaClay, except toppings.
- Cook on “fast” for 2 hours.
- Serve and add additional toppings as desired.
SAVE 10% ON YOUR VITACLAY WITH CODE ALLNATURALANDGOOD10 AT CHECKOUT
Other Recipes To Try: