This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
This VitaClay chicken tortilla soup recipe is the perfect meal for those cozy winter evenings. It tastes just like the chicken tortilla soup I have had at many Mexican restaurants.
There are many variations to this recipe and you can add and top it with whatever you’d like!
The VitaClay is a non-toxic, organic multi-cooker and stock pot and also my new favorite cooker for soups and stews. It cooks faster than a slow cooker, preserving the nutrients and flavors of your meals.
VitaClay Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- 1-2 pounds cooked or raw chicken
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- Whole or minced garlic
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Toppings – fresh squeezed lime juice, sour cream, shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips
- VitaClay organic cooker – Save 10% with code ALLNATURALANDGOOD10 at checkout
- Add all of the ingredients to the VitaClay, except toppings.
- Cook on “fast” for 2 hours.
- Serve and add additional toppings as desired.
Save 10% on your VitaClay with code ALLNATURALANDGOOD10 at CHECKOUT
Other Recipes To Try:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.