This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
Who loves a nice warm bowl of chili in the fall and winter? I sure do! Thanks to Kevin’s Natural Foods for sending me some amazing samples for creating this recipe. This 20 minute paleo chili is great for many dietary needs. It is healthy, hearty, delicious and easy to make!
I was tempted to call this 20 minute “Tagine Chili” since I used a tagine to cook it in, but honestly, any pot will do! I’ve tried this recipe in the Instant Pot and Crock Pot too. All work great!
Benefits of Cooking in a Tagine
A tagine is a North African cookware with a shallow clay bottom and a dome-shaped lid. A tagine seals in flavors by allowing the moisture to stay inside the pot so that it can self-baste. I thought it would be perfect for cooking this chili since keeping it flavorful was most important to me.
Kevin’s Natural Foods
I was pleased to learn that Kevin’s Natural Foods offers clean, healthy products that are also:
- Paleo certified
- Keto certified
- Certified gluten-free
- Dairy-free (aside from ghee in some products)
- Low in sugar (with no added sugar)
I used their Classic Taco Sauce in this 20 minute paleo chili recipe. I knew it would taste great in a homemade chili!
20 Minute Paleo Chili
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pouch of Kevin Natural Food’s Classic Taco Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can corn (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (black pepper works too but I love the white for chili recipes)
- 1/2 cup beer or water (the beer adds more flavor)
- Add optional toppings like gluten-free tortilla chips or fresh avocado
- Add the ground beef and Classic Taco Sauce to the pot. Cover and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Break up the meat as needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover and simmer again for another 10 minutes, or until everything is soft and the meat is cooked thoroughly. In my tagine, it took a total of 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite toppings!
Learn More About Kevin’s Natural Foods
To learn more about Kevin’s Natural Foods, check out there social media accounts here:
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.