This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
This cauliflower fried rice is absolutely amazing! You won’t even believe it isn’t made with rice, but instead riced cauliflower. This dish contains tons of veggies and the egg adds plenty of protein. To make it vegan, omit the egg. This recipe is also gluten free, low carb, paleo and super healthy.
Another meal I like to enjoy with our without this fried rice is homemade sushi.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
What you need: (serves 2 – 3)
- 1 1/2 cups riced cauliflower (see below)
- 2 eggs
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the riced cauliflower, you can either buy a head of cauliflower and “rice” it in a food processor or you can buy packaged riced cauliflower which is what I did. Trader Joe’s carries bags of frozen organic riced cauliflower for only about $1.99 per 12 ounce bag.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet with the chopped onion, carrot, frozen peas and minced garlic.
- Sauté until cooked through. Set aside.
- Scramble the 2 eggs and add to the veggies.
- In another skillet, cook the riced cauliflower.
- Add the veggies and eggs.
- Lastly, add the soy sauce and sesame seed oil until well mixed.
- Serve and enjoy this cauliflower fried rice!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.