I love this DIY spot and stain remover spray! I use in on my carpets and rugs, clothing, linens and anything around the house that gets stained.
Here is my recipe for DIY spot and stain remover spray:
What you need:
- A spray bottle – I use this amber glass bottle to preserve the essential oils
- 2 tablespoons hydrogen peroxide
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon castile soap
- 10 drops thieves essential oil
Add the ingredients to the spray bottle then top the rest off with water. Use this spot and stain remover on many surfaces to remove stains naturally.