Hummus is so yummy and healthy, so why not make your own when you can! This easy homemade hummus saves money and is healthier than some store-bought options.
Here is a recipe for easy homemade hummus:
What you need:
- 1 zucchini (2 cups) peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- Paprika as a garnish
- Olive oil as a garnish
Blend the ingredients together (except for garnishes). Drizzle your hummus with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.