This post contains affiliate links.
Hummus is so yummy and healthy, so why not make your own when you can! This easy homemade hummus saves money and is healthier than some store-bought options.
Here is a recipe for easy homemade hummus:
What you need:
- 1 zucchini (2 cups) peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- Paprika as a garnish
- Olive oil as a garnish
Blend the ingredients together (except for garnishes). Drizzle your hummus with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.