This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
There are some great benefits of adding essential oils to your tea. Be sure to use therapeutic grade essential oils that are safe for dietary use. And all you may need is 1 drop because a little goes a long way and therapeutic grade oils are pure and potent.
How to Add Essential Oils to Your Tea
1. Add 1 drop of peppermint to coffee or tea for flavor and to support gastrointestinal system comfort, promote healthy bowel function, enhance healthy gut function and to support normal digestion.
2. Add 1 drop of ginger to support normal digestive function.
3. Add 1 drop of lemon because in has naturally occurring constituent limonene and enhances flavor of food and water.
4. Add 1 drop of Thieves (a blend of Clove, Cimmamon Bark, Lemon, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Radiata essential oils) to support healthy immune function, for overall wellness and to enhance flavor. Thieves contains Eucalyptus Radiata which may help maintain a leather respiratory system. Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary include naturally occurring constituent limonene. Clove and Cinnamon include the naturally occurring constituent eugenol. Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary include the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol.
5. Add 2-4 drops of Slique Essence for weight management.
*Please Note* I am only talking about Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils. Both Thieves and Slique Essence are exclusive essential oils blends of Young Living. Also, I am not a doctor! I cannot diagnose, treat or cure.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.