Freezeable garlic bread is a must have! This is such a great recipe! Garlic bread makes the perfect side for pasta dishes and so much more! No more last minute trips to the store to pick up a loaf of garlic bread. This freezer recipe is amazing! Always have garlic bread ready to heat right at home.
What you need:
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 stick of butter (or 8 tablespoons) – room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (add more for extra garlic taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the butter, oil, parsley, garlic, garlic powder and salt to create a paste.
- Cut the Loaf into equal pieces.
- Spread the butter mix over each piece of bread.
- Transfer the bread to a baking sheet and stick in the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until the butter mix hardens a bit.
- Lastly, portion out your garlic bread in freezer bags.
When you are ready for some fresh baked garlic bread, bake the bread on a baking sheet for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Here’s another post you might like: Garlic Herb Pizza Dough