This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
Here are 20 ways to use coconut oil during pregnancy and with infants. Coconut oil naturally contains high amounts of lauric acid, a fatty acid that supports the immune system. It is often used as a natural remedy for many things. Since lauric acid is important for both pregnant women and infants, coconut oil is a perfect substitute for your typical go-to products.
Here are 20 ways to use coconut oil during pregnancy and with infants:
- To help diaper rash naturally
- For stretch marks
- For cradle cap
- For yeast infections
- To help your perineum after birth
- To help sooth sore and cracked nipples of breastfeeding mothers
- Cooking with or consuming a few tablespoons daily to help with digestive health
- Apply to swollen and irritated gums
- Mix a tablespoon in hot tea when you have a cold or the flu
- As an all-over skin moisturizer and massage oil
- For common dry skin problems
- Consume 3-4 tablespoons daily to help with milk supply in nursing mothers
- As a safe personal lubricant
- When consumed daily, helps aid in weight management and sleep
- In ginger tea to help nausea and heartburn
- For thrush
- For UTIs
- To help hormonal health
- For hemorrhoids
- For nails and hair health
Purchase Organic Coconut Oil Here! It lasts forever and has so many uses!
Also check out: Every Day Uses For Coconut Oil
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.