This dairy-free, guilt-free dark chocolate peppermint mousse is to die for! This recipe has no unhealthy fats, no added sugar, no dairy and no guilt! Just yummy, diet-friendly dessert that anyone will love!
Dairy-Free, Guilt-Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Recipe
- Ice and water (for the ice bath)
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces bittersweet 70% chocolate callets
- 3-4 drops peppermint vitality oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave (optional – if you want it to be sweet)
- Boil the water then add the chocolate and sweetener (if used).
- Turn off heat and whisk until smooth.
- Add the peppermint oil and whisk again.
- Add to a mixing bowl and place the mixing bowl in the ice bath. Continue to whisk until the chocolate forms into ribbons.
- Spoon into ramekins and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Here’s another healthy dessert you might enjoy:
Or try making this 5 minute greek yogurt!