This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
These no bake NingXia energy bites are healthy, all natural and delicious! If you aren’t familiar with NingXia wolf berries, they are known for their rich nutritional content. It is one of the earliest known super fruits used in ancient China.
This recipe is so easy to make and requires absolutely no baking!!
Here is the recipe for no bake NingXia Red Energy Bites
- 1 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup Young Living’s NingXia wolfberries
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons blue agave
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 2 drops of a Young Living vitality essential oil of your choice (lemon, cinnamon bark, clove, orange and/or tangerine)
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor, except the cacao nibs and hemp seeds.
- Once broken down in small pieces, add the cacao nibs and hemp seeds.
- Form into bite-sized balls using your hands or an ice cream scooper.
- On a baking sheet, cool the bites in the refrigerator to get firm. All done 🙂
Also check out this recipe for Cranberry Almond Power Bars
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.