This post may contain affiliate links.
What comes to mind when you hear hemp CBD or CBD oil? I had always assumed it was basically marijuana, giving you effects of euphoria and a sense of “high”.
I am by no means an expert on CBD oil, but I learned a lot about it at a mom blogger conference recently, as it was something I had been interesting in learning about.
My husband also did some research on how he could manage his stress naturally and he was intrigued by CBD oil. He was not looking to smoke marijuana or get high, so CBD oil was the perfect fit.
Let’s Get The Facts Straight
1. Hemp CBD contains less than 1% THC, making it not psychoactive.
2. Marijuana and hemp come from the same plant (cannabis), which has over 120 different species.
3. Marijuana has 30% or more THC than hemp.
4. Marijuana is just the flower of the cannabis plant, being the most concentrated, while CBD is the entire plant.
5. CBD has been used as medicine for thousands of years, even though many may just now be discovering it today.
The Benefits of CBD Oil
1. It can help all diseases including cancer.
2. It is an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, anti-epileptic, according to animal studies.
3. It impacts the limbic system to control stress, mood and memory.
4. It may help with fertility and morning sickness.
5. Hemp has a positive impact on the environment, whereas the production of marijuana may require grow lights and other equipment.
What CBD Oil Should You Use?
It is important to look for a brand that is organic and is sourced in a place you may trust, such as the US. In our household, our preferred brand of choice is CBD Pure.
CBD Pure has a variety of oils as well as gel capsules. What I love most about them is their 90 day money back guaranty. There really is no reason why it is worth a try! It is both legal and safe.
- Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. This post is based on personal experiences only.
Are you unsure how to get started using cbd products? Check out this post to learn more!