This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
Activated charcoal is an effective natural dietary supplement that detoxes the body. Today, you can find it in healthy beverages, supplements, soaps and more. Many people swear by the use of activated charcoal for a hangover cure. Here are 7 seriously awesome uses for activated charcoal.
I like using activated charcoal in my homemade eyeliner but I also enjoy it as a supplement or in my favorite detox drink. I have even found some in my favorite natural deodorant, soaps and so many other amazing products. Here are so other ideas too:
1. Whiten Teeth – Empty the capsule to get the powder out. Dip your wet toothbrush in it and brush with it 2-3 times per week. Be careful not to get the powder everywhere because it may stain clothing and bathroom surfaces.
2. Gas & Bloating – Take orally with 2 glasses of water.
3. Hangovers – Take orally with water. I have heard this is what they give you in the hospital if you have alcohol poisoning so this makes sense.
4. Mold in the Body – Chances are if mold is in your home, it is also in your body. Take orally with water to cleanse the body.
5. Digestive Cleanse – Take 10 grams 90 minutes before each meal for 2 full days.
If you have used activated charcoal before, what is your favorite use or activated charcoal regimen you swear by?
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.