This spider hand print craft is so cute and perfect for Halloween or even preschool! It is something even my 10 month old enjoyed! It is super easy activity for kids and you only need a few materials.
Who is ready for Halloween and all of the fun fall festivities? I know my kids are for sure! This craft is always so fun for kids and even toddlers. All you need is a few craft supplies to make these adorable spider hand prints.
What you need:
- Construction Paper – I used orange
- Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Crayola Black Washable Paint
- Sponge Paint Brushes
- Googly Eyes
- Elmer’s Washable School Glue
- Draw spider webs using the market, including a long line above where the handprint will go (as shown in the picture)
- Paint one hand and press it against the paper to make a spider hand print that looks upside down below the black line
- Add the googly eyes using glue to make spider eyes
Your spider hand print craft is all set for Halloween!
Here are some other posts you might like:
Need a Thanksgiving craft idea? Here are cute Paper Bag Turkeys.