Two ingredient pancakes that are toddler approved?!? My picky eaters literally gobbled these up!
I have been seeing two ingredient pancake recipes everywhere. They always look so good and I had been curious about them for awhile. After reading reviews of various two ingredient pancake recipes, I decided to make them while taking into account what reviewers said. Some of the complaints included the pancakes being hard to flip, tasting like a banana omelette and also being too bland.
I came up with this toddler approved two ingredient pancake recipes to solve all the two ingredient pancake worries! Adding a little flour, cinnamon and vanilla extract did the trick. These toddler approved two ingredient pancakes turned out amazing!
You can even make them gluten-free by using a gluten free flour. Below is the recipe:
- Makes about 8 small pancakes
- 2 organic bananas
- 4 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup organic flour
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Organic cinnamon – to taste
- Add the ingredients to a kitchen aid stand mixer or use a hand mixer. At first I hand-mashed the bananas and it was just too clumpy, so I definitely recommend a good mixin’ with a mixing device.
- Pour the batter into a hot skillet with butter (or your favorite cooking oil). Flip. Top with honey, maple syrup, fruit, or peanut butter.
The verdict? Both of my kids, my husband and myself loved these! Next time I might add chocolate chips to make it more fun! Enjoy!
Also check out this vegan cinnamon roll recipe!
You might also enjoy this Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe!