This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate disclaimer policy.
This easy lavender lemonade recipe is always a huge hit whenever we make a batch for a party! It is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day or as a mix-in in your favorite cocktail. It is so easy to make and contains only all natural ingredients!
I love picking some fresh lavender from my garden to add to the boiling water or I dry them to use as a pretty garnish. Add a splash or gin to make this an instant refreshing summer cocktail.
Don’t fret if you don’t have fresh lavender, as the lavender oil is all you really need.
When I have plenty leftover, I make homemade popsicles for the kids!
Easy Lavender Lemonade Recipe:
- 1 cup organic raw honey
- 6 organic lemons (juiced) plus lemon slices for garnish
- Food grade lavender oil (use desired number of drops to achieve flavor)
- Fresh or dried lavender sprigs for garnish
- 12 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil. If you want to add fresh lavender leaves or sprigs, add them to the water to boil.
- Strain the water (if using fresh lavender).
- Remove from heat then add the honey.
- Stir until honey is dissolved and it forms a simple syrup.
- Add 6 juiced lemons and 1 drop lavender oil then stir.
- Add to a pitcher over ice or let it cool in the fridge.
- Add a dried lavender sprig and lemon slice for a fun summer drink.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.