This easy lavender lemonade recipe is always a huge hit whenever we make a batch for a party! It is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day or as a mix-in in your favorite cocktail. It is so easy to make and contains only all natural ingredients!
I love picking some fresh lavender from my garden to add to the boiling water or I dry them to use as a pretty garnish. Add a splash or gin to make this an instant refreshing summer cocktail.
Don’t fret if you don’t have fresh lavender, as the lavender oil is all you really need.
Easy Lavender Lemonade Recipe:
- 1 cup organic raw honey
- 6 organic lemons (juiced) plus lemon slices for garnish
- Food grade lavender oil (use desired number of drops to achieve flavor)
- Fresh or dried lavender sprigs for garnish
- 12 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil. If you want to add fresh lavender leaves or sprigs, add them to the water to boil.
- Strain the water (if using fresh lavender).
- Remove from heat then add the honey.
- Stir until honey is dissolved and it forms a simple syrup.
- Add 6 juiced lemons and 1 drop lavender oil then stir.
- Add to a pitcher over ice or let it cool in the fridge.
- Add a dried lavender sprig and lemon slice for a fun summer drink.