This post may contain affiliate links.
This lavender lemonade recipe is always a huge hit whenever we make a batch for a party! It is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day or as a mix-in in your favorite cocktail. It is so easy to make and contains only all natural ingredients!
Lavender Lemonade Recipe:
- 1 cup organic raw honey
- 6 organic lemons (juiced)
- 1 drop lavender vitality essential oil (do not use essential oils that are for topical or aromatic use – only food grade essential oil)
* What are “vitality essential oils”? They are therapeutic grade essential oils labeled as a dietary supplement. They can be used to add flavor to foods and drinks like this lemonade.
- 12 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil then remove from heat and add honey.
- Stir until honey is dissolved and it forms a simple syrup.
- Add 6 juiced lemons and 1 drop lavender oil then stir.
- Add to a pitcher over ice or let it cool in the fridge.
You might also like: DIY Lavender Sachets
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Recipe With Kale (Kid Approved)