It’s true…just one 15 ml bottle of Young Living essential oil can go a long way! 15 ml contains about 250 drops. But if you are an essential oil fanatic like me, I can go through a bottle in a month or less because I use essential oils every day and every way possible! Check out my list of ways to use just 1 bottle of essential oil:
1. Diffuse – Diffusing is my favorite! All you need is 2-5 drops to diffuse for a few hours. I use the Young Living home diffuser and I use 2-3 drops in my kid’s rooms, 5 drops in my own room, or 4 drops in common area rooms. If you diffuse 5 drops once daily, you can diffuse for 50 days straight!
4. Make your own essential oil roll-ons
5. Perfume – Use 1-2 drops of your favorite essential oil as a perfume. Joy essential oil is my favorite!
8. Freshen a load of laundry – Add 2-3 drops of essential oils in the detergent compartment. That is 125 loads of laundry!
9. Make your own household cleaner – I love using Thieves household cleaner which is infused with powerful immune supporting essential oils.
10. Massage Oil – Add 1-3 drops to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for a nice, relaxing massage oil.
11. Trash Cans – Use 2 drops on a cotton ball and place at the bottom of your trash can or diaper pail. I like using Thieves or Purification essential oil.
14. DIY Goo Gone